Thursday, October 30, 2008

What's Up with Matthew not posting??

Well, I'm typing this post from the eighth floor of the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Denver, Colorado where I'm busy preparing for two presentations that I will be leading with Toni at the National Middle School Association's Annual Conference.  And, as you can imagine, it took quite a bit to pull everything together to leave this morning!

So, for the last few days, you've seen tons of pictures pop up on here without any explanation as to what we've been doing!  Ha!

Well, overall, the kids and I have been engaged in a conversation about multiplying and dividing mixed fractions--in fact, that's what they'll be working on while I'm gone.  When I return, obviously, expect much more detailed blogs updating you on all I've learned and what's on the horizon for Math 6.

Have a great weekend!